ISPI SoCal Presents: Dr. Kenneth E. Roberts, Ph.D., CPT, GMBA
Part of our ISPI SoCal Challenges for Learning and Performance Professionals Webinar Series
Dr. Kenneth E. Roberts, Ph.D., CPT, GMBA, CEO/Strategist and Founder, CEO/Strategist & Founder of The Perpejulant Institute ™
In this ISPI SoCal Challenges Interview: The “Future of Work” profoundly impacts the role of Performance and Learning & Development professionals. In this virtual session, Kenneth will discuss:
- What the “Future of Work” is
- With business changing fast, more so with COVID, how Performance/L&D leaders must examine “business as usual” to remain relevant
- The impact of Digital Transformation, AI, and emerging technologies that drive the future
- What the C-suite cares about and how we can align to drive those priorities
- Strategies and tools Performance and L&D leaders can employ to serve essential goals of the organization
About Dr. Kenneth E. Roberts Ph.D., CPT., GMBA
Kenneth has worked some 30 years extensively across many industries to improve performance standards, market penetration, sales operations & development. Known as a change agent and transition manager, Kenneth approaches challenges with innovation and intensity.
He has held a variety of strategic Regional and Global roles @ IBM, XEROX Corporation, Bell & Howell, & Hewlett-Packard, as part of their Global Sales Operations Senior Management Team. Throughout Kenneth’s career he has delivered IT, marketing, sales, HR, and benchmark management practice to his customers.
Kenneth has an MBA in Global Business Management from National University, received an Executive Certification from Duke University in Innovative Leadership; and a PhD in Training & Performance Improvement @ Capella University.
As Performance Technologist, professional speaker and published Author, Kenneth takes pride in “Generating High Performance” across the enterprise. Dr. Roberts is the CEO/Strategist & Founder of The Perpejulant Institute ™, a knowledge management learning center focused on professional development & creating future thought.
#covid-19, #improvement, #learning, #performance, #instructional Design